With the right ingredients, and the right proportions, you can make your own winter cocktails at home in a few simple steps. Follow our recipes and do it yourself.
1. Irish Coffee
- 35ml Teeling Small Batch
- 90ml Freshly Brewed Coffee
- 25ml Spiced Stout Syrup
- Double Cream
- Heating the glass by using hot water will keep the drink warmer for longer, toss it once the glass is nice and warm
- Add Teeling Small Batch, Spiced Stout Syrup* and freshly brewed coffee to the glass and stir well
- Top up with some double cream
*How to make Spiced Stout Syrup?
- 1 table spoon of clove
- 1 table spoon of juniper
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anises
- 2 slices of ginger
- 2 cubes of brown sugar
- 1 slice of orange peel
- 500ml of stout
Put the cloves, junipers, cinnamon stick, star anise, ginger, brown sugar and orange peel in a pan, add 500ml of stout and bring to boil, stirring consistently until the volume has reduced by half.
2. Newmarket Fashioned
- 50ml Teeling Small Batch
- 10ml Honey Syrup (50% honey, 50% hot water)
- 2 dashes of bitters
- Garnish: Orange Peel
- Add all the ingredients into a glass with ice
- Stir well to release all flavours
- Garnish with orange peel
3. Cloak and Dagger
- 60ml Angostura Dark Rum
- 30ml Lemon Juice
- 30ml Agave Nectar (or syrup)
- 1 Egg White
- 5 dashed Angostura® Aromatic Bitter
- Cinnamon Powder
- Add rum, lemon juice, agave nectar and egg white (room temperature) to
- Add ice and then shake well again.
- Strain into old fashioned glass.
- Float bitters on top and dust with cinnamon powder.
4. Dark & Stormy
- 75ml Angostura Dark Rum
- 150ml Ginger Beer
- 0.5 Lime
- 2 Dashes Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- Garnish: Lime Wedge
- Prepare an old-fashioned glass and add ice
- Add Angostura rum, top up with ginger beer
- Squeeze lime on top and add bitters
- Stir well and garnish with lime wedge